[LEAPSECS] IERS Message No. 282: Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) to retain "leap second"

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Nov 23 13:21:56 EST 2015

Hi Kevin,

Well, many of the usual suspects may have retired by 2023 ;-)

We hope to enable some unusual suspects’ voices at the Science of Time symposium in Boston next June:

	http://timesymposium.org <http://timesymposium.org/>

The agenda of the meeting will be much broader than just Coordinated Universal Time.

Rob
—