[LEAPSECS] Leap Seconds schedule prior to 1972

John Sauter John_Sauter at systemeyescomputerstore.com
Wed Apr 27 17:11:45 EDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-04-27 at 15:13 -0400, Brooks Harris wrote:

>  I understand. But its always seemed to me those old formats should
> be obsolesced, that ISO 8601 presented an attractive alternative,
> that the YMDhms order made such good sense. Of course formats must
> remain reverse compatible, so they've proably had to stick with what
> they'd done. But in your case the whole timescale is new (wait, maybe
> its old? :-) ) so its an opportunity to suggest adopting a more
> sensible and modern lexicon.
> -Brooks

Since the Gregorian dates appear only as comments they could be changed
easily.  Perhaps we should show both forms.  What do other people on
this list think should be done?
    John Sauter (John_Sauter at systemeyescomputerstore.com)
--
PGP fingerprint = E24A D25B E5FE 4914 A603  49EC 7030 3EA1
9A0B 511E