[LEAPSECS] Time math libraries, UTC to TAI

GERRY ASHTON ashtongj at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 11:36:39 EST 2016

The Standards of Fundamental Astronomy (SOFA) software library has Fortran and C routines to perform a variety of time-related conversions, including TAI and UTC. There is a cookbook available that describes what is available

Overview of available cookbooks:

http://www.iausofa.org/cookbooks.html

C cookbook for time:

http://www.iausofa.org/sofa_ts_c.pdf