[LEAPSECS] request for "Earth's Variable Rotation from 750BC to present"

John Sauter John_Sauter at systemeyescomputerstore.com
Mon May 9 11:00:41 EDT 2016

Dr. Morrison,

I am working on extending the table of leap seconds to dates before
1972 based on the work that you and Professor Stephenson have been
doing on the historical values of Delta T.  I understand you had a
poster paper at the 2015 IAU meeting which updated your delta T table
based on ancient Babylonian clay tablets.  Would you send me the text
of your paper, or a reference to it?  I would like to update my leap
seconds paper to include your latest work.

In case you would like to read my paper in its current state, it can be
found at this URL:

https://www.systemeyescomputerstore.com/proleptic_UTC.pdf

Thank you,
    John Sauter (John_Sauter at systemeyescomputerstore.com)
--
PGP fingerprint = E24A D25B E5FE 4914 A603  49EC 7030 3EA1
9A0B 511E