[LEAPSECS] BBC radio Crowd Science

Zefram zefram at fysh.org
Thu Feb 2 00:37:05 EST 2017

Warner Losh wrote:
>If you are going to willfully misunderstand, then I'm done being patient.

I am not willfully misunderstanding.  I have tried to understand
what you're doing, and I've been unable to find a system that works
consistently, uses the labelling of leap seconds on which we are agreed,
and yields TAI-UTC changing at the start of a positive leap second.
Please enlighten me.  If you were to supply the couple of worked examples
that I have suggested, I believe that would shed much light on your
system.

-zefram