[LEAPSECS] alternative to smearing

Preben Nørager samp5087 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:41:04 EST 2017

Dear Zefram

Please see my answer to Clive D.W. Feather at
https://pairlist6.pair.net/pipermail/leapsecs/2017-January/006697.html

I will not argue about what you have against my GDs. You are totally right
in all you say. I can only say to you, as I said to Clive:

"If you don't care about Christ, and the church, I can understand why you
treat all timescales alike. But if you really care about the fundamental
timescale of science and society, then I don't see how you can ignore the
time of the incarnation."

Thanks,
Preben