[LEAPSECS] leap second roundup 2017

Rob Seaman seaman at lpl.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:29:31 EDT 2017

Well, there's an experiment for the next leap second. Watch the 10 MHz
and PPS coming out of a GPSDO with an oscilloscope set to trigger at
midnight UTC. I think our Rigol accepts an external trigger. The
Meinberg can generate one at 23:59:59. Two second window.

After a couple of decades of this discussion, it's time to take the
Fourier Transform.

Rob