[LEAPSECS] Leap seconds have a larger context than POSIX

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Thu Feb 6 08:47:25 EST 2020

Seaman, Robert Lewis - (rseaman) wrote:
[...]
> We are extremely happy with the quality and support we have received
> from Meinberg, ...
Thanks, Rob, I'm very happy to hear this.

[...]
> (I have no financial interests in Meinberg or NTF.)

Disclaimer: ;-)

Even though I'm working for Meinberg, I'd like to point out that what I
usually write in this and similar mailing lists is also not due to
financial interests of any kind.

It's just my personal opinion, from my technical and practical point of
view.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Phone: +49 5281 9309-414
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinburnicki/

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg,
Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Websites: https://www.meinberg.de  https://www.meinbergglobal.com
Training: https://www.meinberg.academy