Announcement: Markdown-0.1 for PmWiki

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:46:30 EDT 2006

Okay, I've started to hunt down the problem. I thought the problem was
with the bullets in the unordered lists. However, it seems to be the
use of the astericks in '**bolden**' markup in combination. I'm also
reapproaching how to manage the markup by having it work more closely
with PmWiki's inherent markup system. I hope to release the corrected
code next week.

Ben