A Single Test File?

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue May 16 15:27:55 EDT 2006

Okay, here's the test file thus far.[1] I am using it to evaluate my
effort to convert a PmWiki site to recognize Markdown markup. I
basically cut & pasted from the Perl test suite, but I elaborated a
bit in the inline to put the emphasis markup to the test.

Now I can get Markup to perform. I was pleased to see how much it
already handled.

Ben

[1]: http://dausha.net/Markdown/TestFile?action=source