[ANN] Object-Oriented PHP Markdown/SmartyPants

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Tue May 23 17:01:20 EDT 2006

On 19/05/2006 19:35, Michel Fortin wrote:

> PHP Markdown 1.0.1oo

> <http://www.michelf.com/docs/projets/php-markdown-1.0.1oo.zip>

Before I start work on trying to extend this... which I have never
done before, please accept my thanks for releasing a version that will
make it possible.

But a quick question, I want to add the ability to add a
'class="Foo" ' - specifically in my case to images

is this something that is likely to happen in the near future? As I do
not want to replicate/duplicate any work that might be in progress.

Rich