Make.text

Allan Odgaard 29mtuz102 at sneakemail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:43:43 EDT 2006

On 5. Oct 2006, at 17:17, Trevor Jim wrote:

> I've put up a new version that handles relative links properly

> and fixes a few bugs.

Neat! I noticed a few problems:

* it seems to make excessive use of escapes. E.g. each number
followed by a period has the period escaped
* special characters inside <code> are escaped
* list items which use styles (or similar) cause the asterisk to be
placed at the wrong line and sometimes with indent, I pasted an
example here <http://pastie.textmate.org/16238>.

I was wondering if perhaps it would be nicer to use the link title as
the link identifier if it was only 1-2 words and/or when the link
title was one word which was contained in the target URL.