MultiMarkdown 2.0.a Released

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Tue Sep 12 18:09:36 EDT 2006

I have released version 2.0.a of MultiMarkdown!

This is an alpha/beta release to get some further feedback, but I
have been using it for a while now with good results.

There are a **bunch** of new features:

* TextMate bundle
* New versions of the Drag and Drop tools
* support for math
* improved XSLT style sheets - easier to customize and more output
choices

Check out the MultiMarkdown page for more information. And if you
use TextMate, I **highly** recommend you try out the new bundle and
theme. I believe it will make it much easier to create MultiMarkdown
documents, as well as to process them into other formats with minimal
effort.

Please let me know if you find anything that seems to be broken.

Find more at:

http://fletcher.freeshell.org/wiki/MultiMarkdown

http://fletcher.freeshell.org/wiki/MarkdownStuff

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at alumni.duke.edu

We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.