Flat code block syntax

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:58:10 EST 2007

It should also be pointed out that if you are defining the language
used in each block, that helps as well:

some text...

~~~~{.python}
some python code
~~~~

more text

~~~~{.python}
more code
~~~~

We know the lang def only goes on the beginning marker, not the end,
so that helps keep things clear. Of course, I believe some have
proposed syntax that has the lang def at the end (or support for
either). That could make this argument irrelevant. Personaly, I would
suggest we only allow it at the begginging. I like to know what type
of code I'm reading before I start - rather than scrolling down to the
end.

--
----
Waylan Limberg