First Markdownify Beta released

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Oct 9 01:37:01 EDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007 schrieb Andy Fragen:

> Milian,

> This is great. But I have a question. Are you going to add a method

> of running this in the browser offline like with html2text? Even

> something like the demo.php page included with the set.

Offline in the browser? I'm sorry that I do not understand you. Could you
clarify?

Or do you mean a simple website containing a textarea which accepts HTML input
and returns the equivalent Markdown text? Why don't you build something like
that for yourself? It's really dead simple...

Have a nice day

--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de