Incremental parser

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Mon Sep 3 09:11:10 EDT 2007

Le 2007-09-03 à 7:42, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On Sep 3, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Michel Fortin wrote:

>> [...] Take a look at this instead:

>> int[1][2] one_by_two_array;

>> Sure, a code block or span should be used here, but I think

>> *requiring* the code block or span here in order to not screw up

>> the end result isn't the right path to take [...]

> You do realize that your example gets screwed up by Markdown even

> in the current version, right?

Yeah, and that was deliberate. I think the syntax is wrong in
applying emphasis there, just as I think it would be wrong to put a
link there unless there's an explicit link reference corresponding to
the number.

This works fine in PHP Markdown Extra, as it should.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/