HTML entities in URLs and urlencoding

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Tue Apr 1 05:48:40 EDT 2008

The escaped ampersand doesn't break any of the URLs that I use
regularly...in fact when I write straight xhtml I encode them in my
URLs so that my pages still pass the xhtml 1.0 strict.

On Mar 31, 2008, at 9:45 PM, Waylan Limberg wrote:

> Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug? As far as I

> can tell, the "&" breaks the query string.

/david

--
david herren - shoreham, vt us na terra solsys orionarm

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I
approved of it." --- Mark Twain