Feature Request External label resolution

Aristotle Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sun Apr 20 12:50:26 EDT 2008

* Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net> [2008-04-20 10:55]:

> If you wanted to add an accessor for the URLs hashref on the

> module, and an option to the Markdown.pl script that I bundle

> in the distribution to give it this functionality, I'd be very

> happy to take a patch. :_)

That would have been great to have for me a while ago. I had to
ditch Markdown in favour of WYSIWYG anyway, so it’s no longer an
itch for me. But if we were still using it, I’d want such an
accessor: at this point we’d be appending several thousand link
references to every page, which is not exactly cheap.

Regards,