update to markdown wikis?

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Sun Feb 10 14:07:51 EST 2008

Greetings-

I've read the archives but the posts about wikis and markdown are
pretty old. I'm wondering if there is later data on a recommendation
for a wiki that used mostly markdown as syntax. I would also _prefer_
one that is open source php-based sitting on a mysql base...

Fletcher is using oddmuse, and it does look interesting, but I'm
really hopeful for php given the hosting situation for the wiki I need
to install.

/david

--
david herren - shoreham, vt us na terra solsys orionarm

Once there was a time when all people believed in God and the church
ruled. This time is called the Dark Ages.