update to markdown wikis?

Yuri Takhteyev qaramazov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 04:13:59 EST 2008

It doesn't matter if your ISP supports Lua! If you follow the
instructions at http://sputnik.freewisdom.org/en/Installation you will
most likely have the whole thing built and installed (including Lua)
in a couple of minutes, at least for running through CGI. I am
serious about the two minute estimate, and that includes all the
downloads.

One of the nice things about Lua is that it's small and the build
process is very simple, compared to other languages.

If you run into any problems, write to me or to the Sputnik mailing list.

- yuri

--
http://sputnik.freewisdom.org/