Trying to get in contact with the Text::Markdown maintainer

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Jan 7 12:05:33 EST 2008

This is a public notice to the maintainer of the Text::Markdown
module on CPAN. I have tried to contact you via email and rt.cpan.org
as I would like to suggest merging this module with the code I have
for Text::MultiMarkdown.

Text::MultiMarkdown passes the latest Markdown test suite (which
Text::Markdown doesn't) and has also solved the bugs reported in
Text::Markdown on rt.cpan.org.

Therefore I'd like to be able to maintain (and at some point merge)
Text::Markdown.

Please get in contact with me via email / CPAN / here etc so that we
can discuss this.

Cheers
Tom