Problem with UL followed by OL

Kazutaka Matsuda kztk.matsuda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:20:59 EST 2008

> The patch attached to this mail also produces coredump when I use Perl

> 5.8.8 on cygwin,

> while it runs without any run-time errors when I use Perl 5.10.0 on cygwin.

I think, regex-substitutions might not get along with recursive
functions and foreach in Perl 5.8.8.
I expands maps and a foreach of two pattern matches,
and I checked that the changed code doesn't produces coredump for many cases.
...only for many cases, some cases it produces a core.

> My mistake is that I used *strings* twice instead of patterns.

> I mended my patch and attached to this mail.

> This patch is for perl module "Text-Markdown-1.0.5".

Sorry, I found a bug in my patch.

I attached a patch for perl module "Text-Markdown-1.0.5".
The patch is for the problem of UL followed by OL, and works in many
cases on Perl 5.8.8.
I checked patched module produces
<ul>
<li>a</li>