evolving the spec (was: forking Markdown.pl?)

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:12:58 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:

[snip]

Thanks Aristotle. You bring up may good points which I will not argue
with. That post was meant to generate conversation and you, among
others bit the bait (although you may have bit a little harder). These
are all things we need to discuss and consider if and when a spec is
developed and I hadn't yet seen that conversation yet. Additionally, I
may not have used the best words at times and you called me on that,
so thank you.

--
----
Waylan Limberg