[ANN] Babelmark

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sat Mar 22 23:50:51 EDT 2008

Le 2008-03-22 à 21:15, Fletcher T. Penney a écrit :

> Any reason for including Text::MultiMarkdown and not the official

> MultiMarkdown itself?

Hum, because I just took what was bundled with Text::Markdown; it was
easier that way and I though it was the same thing just packaged
differently. Perhaps I shouldn't have.

> It would be useful for finding any areas where the two versions

> differ from each other, in addition to where MMD differs from other

> implementations.

But should we expect any difference? I agree that I should be using
the official MultiMarkdown -- and I've added it now --, but is it
still worth keeping Text::MultiMarkdown then?

> This looks like a fantastic tool, in either case - thanks for

> sharing it.

You're welcome, and I'm glad you like it.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/