a JavaScript front-end for Babelmark

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Mar 31 03:35:37 EDT 2008

On 25 Mar 2008, at 22:54, John Fraser wrote:

> On Mar 25, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Milian Wolff wrote:

>> Great, what about grouping by output? So that one can easily see

>> which

>> implementations agree on the output.

> Good idea; I've been noticing that the implementations tend to

> break into the same two groups on lots of edges cases. I might do

> that with color coding, to keep the UI minimal -- I'll try that out

> tomorrow night and see how it feels.

> By the way, if anyone's being redirected back to http://

> attacklab.net/ when they try to view the page, it's because I just

> switched servers and it's percolating. Try again later.

I've just stolen your code and plugged it into my mirror of
Babelmark, looks really awesome!

I've also just re-jigged servers, so ruby, Java and Pandoc have been
broken on my mirror over most of the weekend. I've fixed this now.

http://babelmark.bobtfish.net/?markdown=*This+**is+a+test*.&normalize=on

Cheers
Tom