list corner case

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed Sep 10 08:23:40 EDT 2008

Le 2008-09-09 à 22:05, Michel Fortin a écrit :

> That said, about the situation where there is no space between the

> two lists, I'm not sure why it should be treated differently than

> with Dhruba's report. If you take the following:

> * one

> * two

> * three

> * four

> you only get one list. With my fix, this doesn't change; the only

> change is that it now stops the list when it can't find another list

> marker *matching the current list type*, plain and simple.

Oops, I got this all wrong. PHP Markdown in fact creates a sublist for
three and four with this input:

* one
* two
1. three
2. four

Sounds like a bug to me. This should be the same as:

* one
* two

1. three
2. four

which means: an unordered list followed by an unordered one. I need to
add a test for that to MDTest...

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com