Inline Link Error?

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:32:06 EDT 2009

I tested with command line version of MM 1.024. It ignores the link
reference unless it starts on it's own line.

E.g. This works:
can come of us. "Every good and perfect gift comes from above" (
[James 1:17](
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James%201:17;&version=47;
"@Bible Gateway")
)

It also works with the link not in () So without digging into the code
(I've looked at it, and I'm convinced that Regex's are a write only
language.)
I'd say that you've discovered a {bug|feature}

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 4:56 PM, david parsons <orc at pell.chi.il.us> wrote:

> In article <c115fd3c0904281418p7446b618x35e7c4c9c8ef3689 at mail.gmail.com>,

> Tim Visher <markdown-discuss at six.pairlist.net> wrote:

> >Hello Everyone,

> >Can someone spot the error in the following snippet of link text?

> > can come of us. "Every good and perfect gift comes from above"

> ([James

> > 1:17](

> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James%201:17;&version=47;

> > "@Bible Gateway"))

> What does php markdown translate this text to?

> -david parsons

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests
Warburg, Alberta T0C 2T0