monospaced fonts

Andreas Triantafillidis andreas.triantafillidis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:22:45 EST 2009

> no. if you have a mac, and you're using a

> monospace font, you _missed_ the point.

i beg to differ

i use a mac (in fact, I __love__ it), but also use text editors, email
(plain text), and I post on a dozen or so blogs using marsedit +
markdown filter + markdown parsing on the blog platforms

not having monospace fonts would be a huge nuissance in text editors

plus, let us not forget that there is a certain aesthetic in the
abstract environment of plain text editing (yes, unix shell as well)

cheers

Andreas Triantafillidis