Javascript implementation of PHP Markdown Extra?

Alexandre Leray alexandre at alexandreleray.com
Fri Apr 2 09:36:54 EDT 2010

Hi Keith,

I'm not sure it solves your problem but you could take a look at
http://github.com/tstone/jquery-markedit/ it is a very promising jquery
based markdown editor. I'd like to improve it with markdown extensions
such as footnotes when I'll have time, but right now I'm too busy.
Anyway it has a very good API that makes it a good candidate for plugins.

Good luck,

Alex