Any way to get syntax-highlighted code blocks with Text::MultiMarkdown?

David Chambers david.chambers.05 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:58:15 EST 2010

Mike Doherty wrote:

Funnily enough, the *only* feature I needed was ids on headings.

My preferred method of adding ids to headings is to use
*{@id=value}*syntax. For example…

Introduction{@id=intro}

becomes…

<h1 id="intro">Introduction</h1>

I'm using Python-Markdown<http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown/>.
I'm not sure whether other implementations support this syntax. It's worth a
try, though!

David