File Extension Consensus

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Fri Nov 5 05:43:55 EDT 2010

I haven't experimented with others, but TextMate seems to recognize .markdown so that's what I use.

On Nov 4, 2010, at 11:28 PM, Dr. Drang wrote:

> The iOS text editor Elements recognizes these: md, mdwn, mdown,

> and markdown.

/david

--
david herren-lage - shoreham, vt & pamplona, es

Among millions of cows, we can find the only one with mad-cow disease, but we can't seem to find Osama bin Laden.

Maybe we should take the CIA and the military off the case and put the Department of Agriculture in charge?