fried fish, available, for free

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:28:34 EDT 2011

And how do I type unicode quickly and easily? Left arrow: Control-Alt-Meta
Coffecup-Right shift <?

In passing: On my browser the two arrows you use are almost
indistinguishable from underscores to these tired eyes.

Table of contents could be easily handled with a pre-processor. FrameMaker
had a neat feature where you could define certain paragraph styles as being
included in the ToC. So, for example, you could define H1, H2, and H3 as
being ToC worthy

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford