Markdown-Discuss Digest, Vol 103, Issue 8

Christian Sciberras uuf6429 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:18:19 EST 2011

Since when 4 posts started to count as one?

And since when MarkDown doesn't exist out of Apple fanboy context?

Isn't it ironic that the guy that habitually complains about MD not being
actively discussed is the same one that can't get an argument past Apples?

But, then again, I shouldn't be swearing against Almighty and Allperfect
Apple and their impenetrable shield of fanbois.