markdown and vim

Christian Sciberras uuf6429 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:46:24 EST 2011

Here's a deal. For the sake of argumentation, I'll stop here.

I just think talking behind people's backs is plain rude.

Of course, some people think otherwise, but who am I to judge?

While at it, I think it'd high time to leave the list, since it seems to
favour trolling rather than discussions.

Chris.