macchiato -- so much for the markdown grapevine

Christian Sciberras uuf6429 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:07:24 EDT 2011

Maybe because no one cares about an app locked down on osx-lion?

I mean, in all honesty, even the proposed Chrome app would target _more_
users, and Chrome is _not_ an OS (let's just forget their play toy
"ChromeOS").

I've been using multimarkdown for quite some time. I've also changed some of
it to make it work as I want. It's old, it's proven and it works.

NB: I'm no heavy OSX user, but to put things straight, I've heard about
this, and simply shrugged it off...