Making list of reference links visible in HTML output

Chris Lott chris at chrislott.org
Thu Sep 15 11:21:47 EDT 2011

On Sep 15, 2011, at 12:49 AM, Tom Saddington <tom-spam at injuredlizard.co.uk> wrote:

> On 15 September 2011 04:37, Chris Lott <chris at chrislott.org> wrote:

>> In other words, when printing the HTML page from a browser I'd like

>> the list of reference links to print (for, I think, obvious reasons :)

> You might find this useful:

> http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint

Thanks. I know how to do that, but I'd rather not have the links inserted in the body of the text. Ideally the links would look like footnotes, but without the manual intervention of making them so. I can copy and paste to get the list of links (since they are already reference links), but I was hoping to avoid the manual process!

Chris Lott