Spaced text

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Fri Aug 17 17:24:23 EDT 2012

I don't understand why one would do this. Asterisks are easy to type. Alternating spaces with letters is not. Spell check is broken. Search is broken. Line breaks can be inserted in the middle of a word.

This seems to be a poor solution in search of a problem to solve.

You are absolutely correct that the drawbacks are bigger than the advantages. But I'm still at a loss as to why you even began to head down this rabbit hole. What am I missing?

Fletcher

Sent from my iPhone