Spaced text (from Digest)

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:22:38 EDT 2012

Indeed, but we're drifting on a totally different subject I won't speak
of here (DRM, control, interoperability and such). My point is,
nevertheless, that the user SHOULD always have control upon his
hardware, and not the other way around.
Essentially, that's what I meant. But I fear it's off topic.