Coversion of Webpage to email format

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:28:03 EST 2012

Strictly speaking yes, it's off topic. Most of the good lists I'm on
wander a bit. So, to bring it back on topic:

http://milianw.de/projects/markdownify/

is a php script that tries to go from HTML to markdown. Not perfect.

Online:

http://heckyesmarkdown.com/

There are others search

"HTML to Markdown" converter