Markdown features

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 09:55:56 EDT 2012

*Thank's Chris! I'm in the process of moving from Markdown + Template
toolkit to Wordpress. THIS will be a BIG win for me.

If you are ever near Edmonton, I owe you a beer. (Ok, I owe you
regardless, but you have to come here to collect.)
*Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests -- http://Sherwoods-Forests.com