Trouble with parentheses in Markdown hyperlinks

David J. Weller-Fahy dave-lists-markdown-discuss at weller-fahy.com
Mon Oct 22 00:21:21 EDT 2012

* Boris Le Ninivin <boris.leninivin at gmail.com> [2012-10-18 10:28 -0400]:

* Alan Hogan <contact at alanhogan.com> [2012-10-18 12:02 -0400]:

> I have a working US telephone number. Boris, I’ll email you directly.

Gentlemen, I'm late to thread, but I have a VPS which is severely
underutilized. I'm already using an ikiwiki instance on there for my
own web site, and would be willing to host a community site for Markdown
(multi-dingus or whatever).

Let me know if this is still needed given the contributions from John
McFarlane, et al.

Regards,
--
dave [ please don't CC me ]