How to insert a blank line between blockquote paragraphs?

Thomas Maibaum thomasmaibaum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:00:50 EDT 2012

Scott Granneman, 2012-10-25 00:14:

> Well, sure it is. A comment is nothing. A non-breaking space is

> something: a space. That’s why I suggested it.

It wasn't that obvious to me, I have to admit. It seems that a comment
is a bit more than nothing, though: After all, it *does* create a break
between the paragraphs where previously there was none.

But as I said, it's good to know that the non-breaking space creates a
*bigger* space than the comment, so thanks for pointing it out. :)

Thomas