[ANN] PHP Markdown Lib 1.3 (Beta 4)

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Sat Feb 9 11:00:48 EST 2013

Here's to hoping someone else smarter than I figures out how to use the library to create a new wordpress plugin! I have nearly 10 years of posts and pages in various web sites that would suffer greatly!

In any case, thank you Michel for all of the work you done over the years.

On Jan 21, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Michel Fortin <michel.fortin at michelf.ca> wrote:

> Ditching support for older versions of PHP will simplify the maintenance work and will enable usage of newer PHP constructs in the code. Getting rid of the Wordpress plugin part will let me worry about things which are more related to the parser side of things.

/david

--
david herren-lage - shoreham, vt

Microsoft says they're going to create "fault tolerant" software.
Why bother? They've spent two decades developing fault tolerant customers.