'_' in the middle of a word

Fletcher Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Thu Jul 4 10:18:35 EDT 2013

This is one of the first changes that most Markdown-derivates implement, including mine (MultiMarkdown).

You'll find out quickly that "Markdown.pl", the original implementation by John Gruber is no longer under active development, but there are many alternative programs to implement the Markdown syntax, or variations of it.

Fletcher