Slide Deck - Using Markdown for Websites, Presentations, or Books
gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:40:31 EDT 2013
FYI: If anyone is interested I've prepared a talk on Markdown for
the vienna.rb meetup last night with the title "Using Markdown for
Websites, Presentations, or Books" . Use the left/right cursor keys
(or space bar) to browse the slides. Or check the all-in-one-page
markdown source . Slides include:
* What's Markdown?
* Syntax - Text Formatting
* Syntax - Header Formatting
* Syntax - Hyperlink
* What is Markdown good for?
* Example - Website
* Example - Presentation
* Example - Book
* Markdown Parsers in Ruby
* What's the `markdown` Gem?
* Tooling - Websites
* Tooling - Presentations
* Tooling - Books
* That's it. Thank you.
* Appendix: What's EPUB?
* Appendix: Zen Writing - Zen Text Editor
* Appendix: What's Markdown Extra?
* Appendix: What's Babelmark2? What's Markdown Dingus?
All content is public domain. Feel free to reuse as you please. Cheers.
More information about the Markdown-Discuss