simple sample side-by-side setup

John MacFarlane jgm at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 27 13:44:41 EDT 2014

Of course, the dingus I linked to before has side-by-side editing
too (as long as your browser window is wide enough; otherwise it
is above-below): http://jgm.github.io/stmd/js/

It should be possible to add some degree of syncing, since the stmd
parser includes source position information in the syntax tree, and
this could  (with some changes to the HTML writer) be included in
the HTML output as special attributes. But I haven't investigated
this fully.  (I never did figure out how to determine using js which
line of the input source the cursor is on, but presumably this is
possible.)

+++ Gerald Bauer [Aug 26 14 23:38 ]: