How often do you use inline images? <p> wrapper is really useful?

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:23:14 EST 2014

I use them a lot. My usual way is

Then style picright60 as float; width 40%

--
Sent from my phone. Spelling and grammar mistakes are the phone's fault.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

More seriously, this is an abbreviated response from away from my desk. If
I don't get back to you soon, ping me again. Details can get lost.

Sherwood