Markdown-Discuss Digest, Vol 139, Issue 3

ubi de feo ubi at hellosavants.com
Tue Nov 11 02:09:43 EST 2014

hi Jeff

thanks for sharing this, hadn't bumped into it yet :)

besides trying to define a set of specs for core, it's also a good run-down of basic rules and practices.
it may help me be more consistent in how I write MD.

there's a typo in "quoted text"

a greater-than symbol <

and I don't agree with "tables as images", that makes very little sense to me :D

cheers
ubi