Announce: Markdown (extended) specifications

Piero Wbmstr me at e-piwi.fr
Tue Nov 18 15:16:32 EST 2014

Hello Jakub,

I didn't know this project (I agree with you: there are already too many
MD projects ...).

I will look at CommonMark in details to see if I may help on this or
propose something like a "merge" of both CommonMark and MarkdownExtended
or anything else.

By the way, is there a place where all known MD projects are listed ?

Thank you for the info.

Regards,
P.