On simplifying table syntax in any future markdown extension. (Use CSV)

mofo syne mofosyne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:13:40 EDT 2014

Michel Fortin. Thanks for reminding me of something I actually saw in
multiple emails and ascii documentation.

This is what I saw not too long ago. A table structure like this

        Year  |   Make  |   Model
        1997,    Ford,      E350
        1999,    Chevy,    Venture "Extended Edition"
        1999,    Chevy,    Venture "Extended Edition"
        1996,    Jeep,      Grand Cherokee

This is a good compromise I think. And will definitely fit what I seen
many times.

Btw csv is a pretty loose standard. So the above csv should work still
for many csv parsers.